Monday, February 23, 2009

Lists

Alright! I'm swimming, no drowning in WIPs. Maybe if I list them, then they will one by one get accomplished, thus propelling me towards the moon. Here it goes, in order, from most pressing to not so pressing:

1. Katie VanV's hats
2. Lagoon Hat
3. My Fetchings
4. Nubbly Lacy Scarf
5. Dr. Who Scarf (thats mileage!)
6. Poppy's Socks
7. Nikki's Scarf
8. Gramma Yolanda's Belt
9. Mexicana Minibag
10. Bikini Minibag
11. Gram's Tiny Sweaters
12. Sweater Bag
13. Jet Stream Socks
14. Hot Pink Bag
15. Waves of Naptime
16. Mr. Monkey
17. Alpaca Fuzz Shawl
18. Hexagon Throw
19. Toe up Socks
20. Mitered Sock Squares Blanket
21. Mitered Worsted Squares Blanket
22. Fish Blanket
23. Alpaca Handwarmers

There! Now it exists and can haunt me until they're done!!

2 comments:

  1. My list certainly looks a lot better now. Wow! Go, knit, go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! That list looks great! You're still taking donations right? I think I may have a few leftover skeins I could send you! :) I'll contact you on Ravelry when I get them all together. I just decided you'd make better use of them then I currently am.

    ReplyDelete