Saturday, February 6, 2016

Time Flies When You're In Space

Wow... 2012 was the last time I posted here.. 4 years ago!! I've never stopped knitting, but I may have lost count a little, but only a little. Let's see what I can come up with, and bring this bad boy back to life!!

Okay, so let's recap a little here. When I left you all in 2012, I'd already graduated college and gotten married. Since then, we've moved out on our own, moved back in with other family, and had a baby. A beautiful baby girl who's now almost 9 months old, and I love her a little bit more every day.
Enough of the sappy stuff. On to the good stuff! 

I've been knitting like mad crazy, and am opening my own yarn store very soon. In fact, the online store is already up and running, and we've got some pretty cool stuff in there! Go check it out! AStringThing.com Well, go on, I'll wait here.

I've also been working on some crazy projects that I can't wait to share with you, all in the crazy effort to knit to the moon. I'll be posting pictures and stuff soon, and hopefully I'll get some finished items and closer to the moon! For now, I'm going to stalk my mailbox until my yarn gets here. 

See you soon! 
Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment